To Camp Manitowa Rend Lake From St. Louis:
- Take I-64/Hwy 40 east toward Illinois.
- Go over the Mississippi River on the Poplar Street Bridge.
- Keep straight onto I-55 East / I-64 North / I-70 East / US-40 East.
- Keep in the right lanes and stay RIGHT to take I-64 E via EXIT 2 toward LOUISVILLE/IL-3 N/ST CLAIR AVE.
- Stay on I-64 for approximately 75 miles until you get to I-57.
- Take I-57 south toward MEMPHIS. You’ll be in 57S for about 14 miles.
- Take the IL-154 exit – EXIT 77 – toward Sesser. Go left on IL-154.
- You’ll be on 154 for 1/2 mile before it ends at IL-37. At IL-37 go right.
- Take IL-37 for 2.2 miles to Benton Camp Road on the left
(You’ll see a Camp Manitowa road sign pointing the way on the right) Turn left onto Benton Camp Road. It will take you to the entrance gate at Camp Manitowa.
To Camp Manitowa – Cedar Point
- I-57 Exit number 45 – Illinois 148
- Left at exit – north on 148 for 2.5 miles
- Left on Grassy Rd. for 4.5 mi
- Stay Left on Grassy Rd at stop sign for 1.5 mi
- Left on Rocky Comfort Rd for 1 mi.
- Right at Camp Cedar Pt. Ln. (See camp sign) .3 mi and turn into front gate
Camp Manitowa-Rend Lake is located in Rend Lake, IL, 90 minutes from St. Louis. Camp Manitowa sits on 40 beautiful acres nestled between 40-acre Lake Hamilton and 19,000-acre Rend Lake. Camp Manitowa-Cedar Point, a beautiful 257 acre property, is Located in the Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge on 1200 Little Grassy Lake. Both of Camp Manitowa’s locations and proximity to multiple state and national parks makes it an ideal location for Summer Camp, Rental Groups, and Retreats.
- Winter Address:
P.O. Box 16613 | St. Louis, MO 63105
- Camp Manitowa Rend Lake Address:
12770 North Benton Rd | Benton, IL 62812
- Camp Manitowa Cedar Point Address:
1327 Camp Cedar Point Ln, Makanda, IL 62958